Our PE days are Swimming on a Thursday and outdoor PE Friday
Kestrels (Year 4) Our teacher is Mrs Clarke and our teaching assistant is Mrs Jolley.
- PE is on Thursday and Friday. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school these days, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Homework read from a school book or a book of your choice from home. Aim for about five times a week. As many children are on longer books, this may be just a few pages each night. Homework and spellings are given on Friday, and homework is due in on Wednesday. All homework will now be in new homework books.
- TT Rock Stars Please continue to use TT Rock Stars to revise your times tables.
- Purple mash A short homework task will be set for the children on a friday night and to be completed by the following Friday.
- Class Blog- for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home and for all our class news, please see our class blog https://wordpress.com/posts/kestrelsatwatton.home.blog
- Parents Information Evening - parents-welcome-meeting
- Class Curriculum-Curriculum map- Autumn term - All around the world
- Spring term-Curriculum map- Spring term - Somewhere to settle
- Summer term- Curriculum map- Summer- Water, water everywhere
- Class timetable -Spring- Kestrels
- Homework- homework-s1.docx
- Our residential trip to Hudnall Park has been booked for 15th - 17th July 2019. More information will be sent out soon.
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
- Updated e-safety news- esafety newsletter parents aut19
Useful Key Stage 2 weblinks: