Stay safe- catch coughs and sneezes, wash your hands, avoid crowded places.
Kestrels (Year 4)
Our teacher is Mrs Clarke and our teaching assistant is Mrs Jolley.
As part of our fund raising task, Zach has set up a facebook page for his charity and has started to raise money for it! Please click on the link to view the marvellous work that Zach is doing!
Roald Dahl The Witches- Chapter one
- Home learning
- Please see this weeks home learning:
- Week 1 Home learning 23.03.2020
- Week 2 Home learning 27.03.2020
- Week 3 Home Learning 20.04.2020
- Week 4 Home learning 27.04.2020
- Week 5 Home Learning 01.05.2020
- Week 6 Home Learning 07.05.2020
- Week 7 home learning 15.05.2020
- Week 8 Home learning 29.05.20
- Examples of some of the fantastic work that Kestrels have been doing at home: Please click on the link
- Week 6 Kestrel work
- Week 5 Kestrel work
- Class Blog- for more information on the current situation and updates to home learning, please see our class blog Kestrels blog
- PE is on Thursday and Friday. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school these days, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Homework read from a school book or a book of your choice from home. Aim for about five times a week. As many children are on longer books, this may be just a few pages each night. Homework and spellings are given on Friday, and homework is due in on Wednesday. All homework will now be in new homework books.
- TT Rock Stars Please continue to use TT Rock Stars to revise your times tables
- Purple mash A short homework task will be set for the children on a Friday night and to be completed by the following Friday.
- Parents Information Evening - parents-welcome-meeting
- Class Curriculum-Curriculum map- Autumn term - All around the world
- Spring term-Curriculum map- Spring term - Somewhere to settle
- Summer term- Curriculum map- Summer- Water, water everywhere
- Class timetable -Spring- Kestrels
- Homework- homework-s1.docx
- Our residential trip to Hudnall Park has been booked for 15th - 17th July 2019. More information will be sent out soon.
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
- Updated e-safety news- esafety newsletter parents aut19
- Year 4 times table check- The children will be doing their Year 4 multiplication check in June. To ensure that they are fully prepared, we will be upping our work on multiplication in class. To support this at home, you can access TTrockstars at www.ttrockstars.com, practise games at www.purplemash.co.uk or a practice example on www.timestables.co.uk
- Maths - Number Shapes, space and measures Handling data
- Science - Living Things Materials Physical Processes