INSPIRED BY GRACE DARLING
OUR TEACHER IS MISS OAKLEY, OUR TEACHING ASSISTANT IS MRS GUGERLY
ON TUESDAY MORNINGS WE ARE TAUGHT BY MISS RAMIREZ
• Week beginning 1st March 2021:
Weekly instructions - Week beginning 1st March 2021
• Week beginning 22nd February 2021:
Weekly instructions - Week beginning 22nd February 2021
• Week beginning 8th February 2021:
• Week beginning 1st February 2021:
• Week beginning 25th January 2021:
Tuesday - Maths - Identifying fractions of a quantity
• Week beginning 18th January 2021:
Tuesday 19th Maths PowerPoint
• Week beginning 11th January 2021:
Goldilocks sequencing activity
Goldilocks wanted poster template
• Week beginning 4th January 2021:
Home learning - Week beginning 4th January 2021
Timetable - Week beginning 4th January 2021
- PE is on Mondays and Thursdays. On Mondays our PE is inside and we will not be getting changed for this session. Please come to school on Thursdays in your PE kit, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Lunch boxes need to be named and placed under your desk.
- Homework is due in every Wednesday and will be sent home again on Friday. Children may pick a homework task from the 9 options to complete each week in any order they like.
- Spellings are tested every Friday and will be sent home every week via Marvellous Me.
- Reading should be done at home at least 5 times a week and recorded in your orange home reading journal. Book changing days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Water bottles should be in school every day and then taken home to be washed each evening.
- Snacks are provided for KS1 however if you wish to bring your own snack into school please ensure it is either a piece of fruit or vegetable.