Welcome to Da Vinci class (Year 3)- Stay safe, wash your hands, keep your distance and cover coughs and sneezes.
We chose our name because Da Vinci was a man of many talents, just like our class of many talents!
Zoom lesson support videos WC 22.02.2025
Week 6- 08.02.2021
Zoom lesson support videos 08.02.2025
Thursday English lesson video
Week 5- 01.02.2021
Zoom lesson support videos 01.02.2025Week 4- 25.01.20
Our teachers are Mrs Clarke and MISS Ramirez. Our TAs are Mrs Bunce and MRS SHORTLAND.
Mrs Clarke Miss Ramirez
Mrs Bunce Mrs Shortland
- PE: Lessons are on Monday (indoor) and Friday (outdoor). Please can you ensure that full PE kit is worn to school on a Friday. Children will not be leaving their PE kit at school. Earrings must be removed on PE days, or taped up at home, prior to coming into school.
- Homework: Please continue to learn your spellings, times tables and read your book. Please see Year 3 homework letter for more details about homework.
- Homework will be issued each week via marvellousme.com
- Reading: Reading books are changed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week. Children are expected to put their book and reading record into the box to be changed. Children should be reading at least 5 times a week. House points will be awarded for meeting this target.
- TTRockstars: The children will be bringing home their passwords for this website ttrockstars.com
- When you enter the site; select login, search for Watton at Stone in the drop down menu and enter your user name and pass code. Do not use capital letter or spaces unless indicated on your login slip.