Welcome to Year 2 Owls Class
Our Teacher is Mrs Butler
Our Teaching Assistant is Mrs G
Owls (Year 2) Our Teacher is Mrs Butler and our teaching assistant is Mrs G.
A Little Hello
This weeks stories 4.5.20
Letters From Mrs G
- School Closure Home learning
- Home learning Week 8 Owls
- Home learning Week 7 Owls
- Home learning Week 6 Owls
- Home learning Week 5 Owls
- Home learning Week 4 Owls
- Home learning Week 3 Owls
- Home learning Week 2 Owls
- Home learning Week 1 Owls
- Homework please make sure ALL homework is neatly presented and stuck in the homework book. It will be sent out on Fridays and must be returned on Wednesdays.
- Learning spellings - each week spellings will be set, these will be tested on a Thursday.
- Reading a school book, please record in yellow Home Reading Book. (5 house points will be given to those who read 5 times a week.) Book changing days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Lunch boxes please make sure that lunch boxes are put on the trolley outside our classroom before registration and collected after school.
PE days are Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school these days, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your children at home and see our current class news please see our class blog. Owls at Watton