- ch words list
- We always need more clean "junk" for junk modelling so please donate what you can.
- Parent Storytime is every Wednesday at 11.30am. Please come through the green nursery gates.
- Forest school is every Friday unless notified via the blog. Please keep an eye on the weather during this term and ensure that your child is dressed accordingly
- Please ensure that the children have suitable clothing for the weather!
- Stay and Share - will be w/c 30th March. Sign up sheets will be available soon
- Timetable - Nursery timetable
Home School Activities
Activity packs are sent out weekly once we have received back the previous pack. Please place returned activity packs in the returns box in the cloakroom.
Library books are changed on a Monday. Please place returned books in the Returns box.
Reading Books are changed as and when required. Please place in the Returns box and we will change and place in book bags.
Throughout the year in Nursery we follow the children's interests and needs alongside seasonal festivals and changes to the natural world, rather than set topics.
Home Learning during School Closure
Home Learning for Week 8
Resources to support your activities this week...
Daily Story time...
Mrs Goodman reads The Best Chip 02/06/20
Mrs Goodman reads The Train Ride /0/1/06/20
Miss Dell reads Hat Tricks 28/05/20
Miss Merry reads The Gruffalo 26/05/20
Mrs Goodman reads The Paper Dolls 22/05/20
Miss Dell reading Room on a Broom 14/05/20
Mrs Goodman reading Mabel and Me, Best of Friends 04/05/20 PSED story
Miss Merry reading Some Dogs Do 29/04/20
Miss Dell reading My Friend Bear 30/04/20
Miss Dell reading Hairy McClary 21/4/20
Miss Merry reading Pants 22/4/20
- For more information on how you can support your child's learning at home, please see our blog wattonrobins.wordpress.com Please sign up to receive update straight to your email.
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. Thank you. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/