Our PE days are Tuesday and Thursday
Kestrels (Year 3) Our teacher is Mrs Clarke and our teaching assistant is Mrs Jolley
- PE is on Tuesday and Thursday. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school these days, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Homework read from a school book or a book of your choice from home. Aim for about five times a week. As many children are on longer books, this may be just a few pages each night. Homework and spellings are given on Friday, and homework is due in on Wednesday. All homework will now be in new homework books.
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home and for all our class news please see our class blog https://wattonfoxes.wordpress.com/
- Parents Information Evening - for Powerpoint display click here
- Class Curriculum Click here for our leaflet
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
Useful Key Stage 2 weblinks: