We nurture and support children so that they are happy, are healthy in body and mind and have a love for learning, enabling them to achieve their potential. We believe in developing confident, respectful and responsible citizens who make a contribution to the wider community and beyond. We provide an environment where everybody is included and everybody matters.
As a school, we have high aspirations for all, built on a solid foundation of self-belief, motivation and resilience.
We will all be the best that we can be.
Should anyone need a paper copy of any information on our website, please speak to the school office
Latest School Calendar Events
- E-safety meeting22Jan2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Foundation Stage Parents Evening06Feb2019
3:45 pm - 5:30 pm
- Foundation Stage Parents Evening07Feb2019
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- E-safety meeting - 6pm13Feb2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Please try and attend our e-safety meeting this term. Letter emailed to you for your reference