We nurture and support children so that they are happy, are healthy in body and mind and have a love for learning, enabling them to achieve their potential. We believe in developing confident, respectful and responsible citizens who make a contribution to the wider community and beyond. We provide an environment where everybody is included and everybody matters.
As a school, we have high aspirations for all, built on a solid foundation of self-belief, motivation and resilience.
We will all be the best that we can be.
Should anyone need a paper copy of any information on our website, please speak to the school office
Latest School Calendar Events
- Buddhist Monastery Trip - Year 604Jun2019
- Houses of Parliament trip - Year 505Jun2019
- KNex Challenge - Year 5 and Year 613Jun2019
- Fathers Day Stall - FOW14Jun2019
- F/Stage - Sports day - 9.15am18Jun2019
- FOW are holding a Play Out on Friday 17th May. Booking forms will be in book bags by the end of the week.