We nurture and support children so that they are happy, are healthy in body and mind and have a love for learning, enabling them to achieve their potential. We believe in developing confident, respectful and responsible citizens who make a contribution to the wider community and beyond. We provide an environment where everybody is included and everybody matters.
As a school, we have high aspirations for all, built on a solid foundation of self-belief, motivation and resilience.
We will all be the best that we can be.
Should anyone need a paper copy of any information on our website, please speak to the school office
Latest School Calendar Events
- End of year show - Years 5 and 6 - 6pm16Jul2019
- End of year show - Yr 5 and Yr 6 - 2pm & 6pm17Jul2019
- End of Summer Term - 2.15pm finish24Jul2019
- Leavers Church Service - 9.15am24Jul2019
- FOW are holding a Summer Party and Non uniform day on Friday 19th July. There will be an open air disco to end the term in style!