We nurture and support children so that they are happy, are healthy in body and mind and have a love for learning, enabling them to achieve their potential. We believe in developing confident, respectful and responsible citizens who make a contribution to the wider community and beyond. We provide an environment where everybody is included and everybody matters.
As a school, we have high aspirations for all, built on a solid foundation of self-belief, motivation and resilience.
We will all be the best that we can be.
Should anyone need a paper copy of any information on our website, please speak to the school office
Latest School Calendar Events
- Parent Consultations - 4pm-8pm20Mar2019
- Parent Consultations - 3.30pm-5.30pm21Mar2019
- Year 3 and Year 4 end of term school production - 2pm and 6pm03Apr2019
- End of Spring term - 2.15pm finish05Apr2019
- FOW are running a Mothers Day Stall on 29th March after celebration assembly. Please provide your child with some money - gifts range from 50p to £5.