Foxes (Year 3) Our teacher is Mr Treble and our student teacher is Miss Greve
- PE: Lessons are on Wednesday and Thursday. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school all week. Earrings must be removed on PE days, or taped up at home, prior to coming into school.
- Homework: Please continue to learn your spellings, times tables and read your book. You also have one activity from the sheet (see homework book) to do each week and a reading comprehension task. Parents are to discuss the reading task with their child each week and complete the comment box.
- Reading: Reading books are changed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week. Children are expected to put their book and reading record into the box to be changed.
- Class Blog: For more information on how you can support your child's learning at home and for all our class news please see our class blog https://wattonfoxes.wordpress.com/
- Parents Information Evening: For PowerPoint, click here.
- Class Curriculum: Click here for our leaflet.
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/