Robins- Our Teacher is Mrs Goodman and our Teaching Assistant is Miss Dell
- We always need more clean "junk" for junk modelling so please donate what you can.
- Parent Storytime is every Wednesday at 11.30am. Please come through the green nursery gates.
- Forest school will start again later in the term - look out on the blog for further details.
- Please make sure all items of clothing are named.
- Please ensure that the children have adequate clothing to keep warm! Layers are best.
- Stay and Share - Tuesday 6th February 8.45-9.30am and Wednesday 7th February 11.00-11.30am. You are welcome to come and play, talk to the teachers and look at the children's learning journals in the classroom.
Home School Activities
|Week 3 - 22/01/18||School Led Activity|
|Week 6 - 05/02/18||
Stay and Play
Throughout the year in Nursery we follow the children's interests and needs alongside seasonal festivals and changes to the natural world, rather than set topics.
You will be informed of our main learning activities on the class blog and on the cloakroom notice board.
- For more information on how you can support your child's learning at home, please see our blog wattonrobins.wordpress.com Please sign up to receive update straight to your email.
- Class Curriculum Click here for information
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. Thank you. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/