welcome to Attenborough class
Stags (Year 6) Our Teachers are Mrs
Attenborough (Year 6)
Our class was to be named after an inspirational environmentalist. We had a class discussion and researched facts about key, inspirational environmentalists. After a class vote, we were proud to confirm that we would be named after David Attenborough.
Our teacher is Mrs Duston. Our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Stevens. Mrs Gill teaches us on Friday.
and Mrs Gill, supported by Mrs Allman
We have returned to school in our unique bubbles after a long lockdown period. Our experiences were all very different during this time and as we have reunited we have created a puzzle showing that despite the separation we belong together.
PE is indoors on Wednesday and outdoors on Friday. Please ensure that the children wear their PE kit (including trainers or plimsolls) to school on Friday. No earrings please.
- Homework will be given on Friday to be completed and returned by Wednesday. Please ensure your child completes all of their homework every week. It is an important part of their learning process, as it consolidates all that they have been working on in class all week and on occasions we refer to the homework back in class to help their learning.
- Spellings It is very important that the children practice their spellings every week. Please see the booklet which has a range of activities in it to support the learning of spellings.
Reading Remember to keep reading with your child every night. Even if they are able readers, please ask them questions and discuss what they are reading. Read at home at least 5 times a week; just a quick signature on their home reader will earn them extra house points and extra playtime.
- Class Curriculum Click 2019 curriculum leaflet for parents inside.doc for our leaflet.
- Curriculum Map MTP plan for parents - autumn.doc
- Curriculum Overview 2019/20 2019 curriculum letter for parents cover.doc
- Weekly Timetable
- Stags Blog
- E-Safety Newsletter
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. Thank you.
Take a look at our lovely book corner