welcome to HOROWITZ class
HOROWITZ (Year 6)
Our class is named after the amazing author Anthony Horowitz.
Our teacher is Mrs Higgins. Our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Allman. Mrs Ramirez teaches us on Monday mornings along with Mrs Sullivan.
Mrs Higgins Mrs Allman Mrs Ramirez
- Parents SATs meeting 24.1.22 - Power Point
PE is outdoors on Tuesday and indoors on Friday. Please ensure that the children wear their PE kit (including trainers or plimsolls) to school on Friday. No earrings please.
- Homework will be given on Friday to be completed and returned by Wednesday. Please ensure your child completes all of their homework every week. It is an important part of their learning process, as it consolidates all that they have been working on in class all week and on occasions we refer to the homework back in class to help their learning.
- Spellings It is very important that the children practice their spellings every week. Please see the booklet which has a range of activities in it to support the learning of spellings.
Reading Remember to keep reading with your child every night. Even if they are able readers, please ask them questions and discuss what they are reading. Read at home at least 5 times a week; just a quick signature on their home reader will earn them extra house points and extra playtime.
- Class Curriculum Spring Curriculum Overview.docx
- Curriculum Overview 2021/22
- Horowitz Weekly timetable Sp 1 RH Timetable updated.doc
- Parents-welcome-meeting-2020---2021 (1).pptx
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. Thank you.
What we Have been up to this week:
10th September 2021 - We have been researching our class's namesake online.
We used a QR code to access a webpage all about Anthony Horowitz: