Our PE days are Tuesday and Swimming on Thursday
Herons (Year 5) Our Teachers are Mrs Dowie and Miss Stevens (trainee teacher). Our Teaching Assistant in Mrs Pinder.
- PE is on Tuesday. Please ensure that your child has their PE kit (including trainers or plimsolls) in school every day. No earrings please. Our swimming day is Thursday, so please remember swimming kit needs to be in on this day.
- Reading: Please remember to keep reading with your child every night. Even if they are able readers please ask them questions and discuss what they are reading. We would like children to read at least 5 times a week. Just a quick note in their reading record book, together with a parent/carer signature, will earn them rewards such as house points.
- Homework will be given out on a Friday to be completed and returned by the following Wednesday. Please ensure your child completes all of their homework every week, see homework choices in their homework book. It is an important part of the learning process as it consolidates what they have been working on in class each week. On occasions we refer to the homework back in class to help with learning.
Class Blog for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home, and for all our Class News please click here. https://wattonherons.wordpress.com/
- Class Curriculum Click here for our leaflet
- Parents Information Evening - for Powerpoint display click here
Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. Thank you.
Useful website www.kidblog.org
Click on the following for help and ideas of how to help your child at home......
Useful KS2 Weblinks
English Reading Writing Spelling and Grammar
Science Living Things Materials Physical Processes