PE days are Tuesday and Friday
Rabbits (Year 1) Our Teacher is Miss Smith
and our Teaching Assistant is Mrs Stevens
Click on the following for help and ideas of how to help your child at home......
Childhood in the 1950/60's.
In English we will be covering punctuation, sentence level writing, grammar, spelling and phonics.
We will cover number place value, fractions and data handling.
Growth and survival of plants and animals.
Creating a digital scrapbook in the form of a powerpoint on 1950s/60s childhood.
Being thankful for the natural world and investigating different creation stories.
Gym - Fundamental movement skills to include balance, co-ordination, travelling.
Outdoor - Fielding and striking.
Designing and making push up toys.
Exploring beats and tempo.
Greetings in Spanish.
Investigating aspects of Granny's childhood, including schooling, toys and pocket money.
Reading a school book, please record in yellow Home Reading Book. ( A school reward will be given to those who read 5 times a week.)
Spellings - Please learn for a test on the Friday.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Individual School Photographs24Oct2018
- Parent Consultations24Oct2018
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Parent Consultations25Oct2018
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Non-uniform and Disco - FOW26Oct2018
- HALF TERM BREAK29Oct2018
- PE is on Tuesday and Friday. Please can you ensure PE kit is in school these days, including trainers or plimsolls. No earrings please.
- Lunch boxes please make sure they are put on the Yr1 trolley in the corridor next to Owls class before registration.
- Homework is due in on Wednesday, so that the following weeks spellings can be stuck in, and will be sent home again on Friday.
- Class Blog for more information on how you can support your child's learning at home please see our class blog wattonrabbits.wordpress.com
- Class Curriculum Click here for our leaflet.
- Parents Information Evening - please click here for Powerpoint display
- Parent View is a survey run by Ofsted to gain feedback about your school. Please click on the link below and spend a couple of minutes answering 12 questions about how you view our school. Thank you. http://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
We are currently learning our number bonds. To help us, take a look at this video.